All sales are final / No refunds
- 50 % Down non refundable deposit to cover production costs.
- 50% is due upon vehicle Delivery.
- All purchases under $500 is required to be paid in full to cover all upfront material costs.
- We are not a body shop or mechanic shop, so we will
not be performing any special body repairs.
- We provide Graphic Design, Web Design and Vinyl/graphic installation services.
- Installation time – 4 -7 business days once material is ready to install. Time will vary with vehicle size it may take less time or more time than estimated
- Additional costs may apply in the end of project, for removal of previous material, rusted paint, Plasti dip or rough paint. The labor cost for material removal is $35/hr. Additional cost will be announced previous to start
- Any Design work that is requested to be redesigned after agreed on the artwork will be charged $75/h for designing fees. All Design work are entitled to 3 FREE revisions.
- Vehicle must be dropped off at the location for inspection and signed off on the body inspection. We may refuse any project after inspection if vehicle body condition doesn’t comply with basic wrapping requirements.
- All vehicles must be running. We will not wrap project vehicles in a private garage.
- For optimum application vinyl must be installed on OEM painted vehicles. Primed vehicles will not adhere properly and we are not responsible for vinyl failure, we may refuse the project if the vehicle conditions doesn’t comply with the requirement.
- WRAP IS NOT PAINT REPLACEMENT! IF YOU REALLY NEED BODY WORK DONE AND A PAINT JOB, PLEASE DO THAT. WRAP IS A CUSTOMIZATION SERVICE TO ENHANCE AND PROTECT YOUR VEHICLES.
- VINYL LIFE EXPECTANCY IS BASED ON MATERIAL LIFESPAN ONLY AND NOT THE SURFACE THAT IT WILL BE ADHERING TO.YOUR END PRODUCT WILL LOOK LIKE A PAINT JOB HOWEVER VINYL WILL BEHAVE DIFFERENTLY OVER TIME. IF the surface is uneven, scratched and rough vinyl failure may occur. Body and paint defects will still remain under the vinyl. We will prep the vehicle as much as possible for the application but we are not a body shop and we ask to not expect us to repair your vehicle body damage, dings, clear coat peeling before wrap installation, our services are limited to Designing, prepping and installing vinyl and Graphics.
WRAP IS NOT PAINT and NOT A PAINT REPLACEMENT
Vehicle Wrap Warranty Policy
This warranty statement applies exclusively to products manufactured and installed by Knoxville Wraps Vehicle Wraps & Graphics. Knoxville Wraps Vehicle Wraps & Graphics offers a 12 month (12) in-house warranty on all vehicle wrap and vehicle graphics products.
Our comprehensive warranty covers all defects in materials and installation. This includes full replacement of failed materials, removal, and installation.
This warranty does not cover damage to the wrap or graphics from negligence, misuse, accidents, road damage, wear and tear, or any failure not a product of installation or materials.
This warranty does not cover warrantable failures due to pre-existing damage to vehicles.
This warranty does not cover a warrantable failure in the event that the client chooses to keep any/all emblems on a vehicle and to have them wrapped over.
All claims must be made within the 12 month warranty time frame and are subject to approval by a Knoxville Wraps Vehicle Wraps & Graphics authorized representative.
In case of a warrantable failure, Knoxville Wraps Vehicle Wraps & Graphics’ responsibility is limited solely to, at its option, repairing or replacing the defective wrap or parts of the wrap.
Customer’s option for repair of warrantable failures is strictly limited to repair at a Knoxville Wraps Vehicle Wraps & Graphics facility.
Materials used in warranty repairs will carry the same warranty coverage as the materials they replace, but the expiration dates will be the same as those of the original materials.
This warranty is the sole warranty made by Knoxville Wraps Vehicle Wraps & Graphics in regards to our vehicle wrap products. Knoxville Wraps Vehicle Wraps & Graphics makes no other warranties, expressed or implied.
Knoxville Wraps is not a body shop, we don’t repair body damages, flaky or peeling paint.
We may sand and make the surface manageable to install the wrap. All vehicles with current rough body/paint may be wrap-able but are not warrantable.